Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Fun

My parents came down from NJ this weekend. They told us that they wanted to help us do some projects around the house. I think it was more of an excuse to hang out with Ryan :) They brought him his very own swing that we hung from the deck. It looks like he's going to enjoy it.

He also keeps pushing the limits of his skills. He managed to pull himself up to standing while playing. No movies this time, but I did get a before and after picture.


Finally, proof that I do more with my son than simply take his picture. Grandma took some pictures of her own and was able to grab some of Ryan and I together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notice the clean windows in the background. GMaZ

NuggetsMom said...

Congrats on your new house. It looks great and I bet Ryan will love the low windows for looking outside. He's getting cuter and cuter!