Sunday, December 7, 2008

16 months

The little guy turned 16 months old today. In preparation for the big event he was so excited that he decided not to take a nap on saturday. As a result, he considered settling in with the Tonka truck this morning.



Realizing that would not be too comfortable, he turned his attention to Igor and a fun game of tug-of-war with the stuffed pomeranian.





Iggy really is a great sport about putting up with Ryan. I think its the hope of free food falling his way that keeps him motivated...



Yesterday afternoon I got to meet Ryan's playgroup friends and their parents for the first time. Seeing a whole bunch of kids Ryan's age in the same place was pretty interesting. They are all a great bunch of kids. Thanks to Mary and Mike (Ginny's parents) for hosting everyone. It was a great time.

1 comment:

O Boys Daddy said...

Hi,

I know this may seem wierd. I also blog for my children (www.2oboys.blogspot.com) and I have a link to a friend of ours who has a friend of ours that has a link to your blog (if you're wondering how I found your blog). I am also into photography and shoot with a Nikon D60. I see you shoot with a D80, based on the photo info in smugmug for your pictures. I really like and enjoy the photos you take and post here, and have to ask some details on how you shoot (flash, ISO, etc.). I am having trouble with indoor photography and lighting (not enough) to get decent photos. Wondering if you could should me an email and start a discussion about photography. Trying to figure out how your indoor shots of your son are so good.

Thanks! Derek (derek47@gmail.com)