Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...and we've already had a memorable holiday. For Lisa and me, we made it back to New Jersey for the first time in a year. For Ryan, it was his first trip to where his dad grew up. I turned 30, but thankfully, very few people at my parent's house seemed to notice because they were too excited to meet Ryan for the first time. Everyone who came over are among the most loyal blog readers I have - so thank you all - for the welcome home, for your excitement over our son, and for being a part of his very first Christmas.

Here is my cousin Phyllis helping Ryan with one of his new toys....



My mom's sister, Jane, was thrilled to meet him too. We thought we'd get to see her a few weeks ago, but the weather had other plans....


My dad's sister Mary Ann spent equal amounts of time holding Ryan, and reminiscing about the days when her son's were that small....

I can't wait to see you all again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to meet Ryan in person. He is a sweet and beautiful little boy Also very smart---manged to steal everyones heart and attention without saying a word!