Tuesday, February 5, 2008

6 months - 3 homes

I am not really sure how many kids can say they lived in three different places in the first six months of their lives, but add Ryan to the list. We're buying a town house down here in Virginia and if all goes according to plan we'll be moved in by the end of the month.

For the locals - we'll be living in Bristow. Feel free to stop by on your way to or from Nissan Pavillion.

Ryan gets his own room, Igor and Mieko get a fenced yard, Lisa gets her own kitchen and I get whatever is left over :)

With that news out of the way, here are a few more pictures of the boy....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. recently I have bought a house from Ryan Homes. I can say that the company is really very great. It is so reliable. All the financial aspects of the deal are settled in a matter of a few moments. I am completely satisfied. I went to this great site www.pissedconsumer.com and I learned the experience of other clients. It was very useful in order to avoid misunderstandings.