Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nine Months Old....and Daddy's still learning

Ryan is now nine months old. He got to mark the occasion with a visit from his friend Kelly. Actually, Kelly's mom was taking Lisa out to lunch for her birthday, but, as with most things around here, Ryan thought it was all for him. As usual, the two of them had a great time together.
That's a great picture that Lisa took. But, in my infinite wisdom, I decided that we needed more 9 month pictures. The big problem is that Ryan was already asleep by the time I got home from work. No big deal, I thought. This is the kid who slept through a decent sized earthquake in California and lived a stone's throw from a very active railroad crossing for the first three months of his life. He'll sleep through a couple shutter clicks. WRONG! Not only did I wake him in a screaming fit, I have no good pictures to show for it. I spent a little bit of time trying to "fix" one, but its hopeless. Note to self, just because the boy was a sound sleeper 6 months ago, he may not be anymore.

No comments: