Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because It was Tuesday

I didn't get to pick up the camera at all over the weekend - a consequence of bathroom renovation gone awry. Yesterday after work I tried to make up for it a bit...


The big Legos are lots of fun. He pushes them around in a big dump truck and scatters them where ever he feels the urge. Yesterday is was the kitchen.


Puffy cheeks....


I am really becoming conflicted about the hair. He has been mistaken for a girl quite a few times now, but at the same time we both love the curls. Add to that the fact that the front is still really short and i am not sure what to do. One of these days i'll get a picture when it's soaking wet - it is all the way down his back. Decisions, decisions....



5 comments:

Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...

I think the curls will come back if his hair is cut. It might even be curlier without the weight of the hair.

Anonymous said...

I vote for a cut!

Ryan's Mom said...

I don't think he needs a haircut at all!

Anonymous said...

Once it's cut, it's cut! If you know what I mean. The moment's over FOREVER. Love, Gramanassas
PS-Grampa said put it in a pony tail!

Anonymous said...

PLUS, he's ALL BOY (oh boy!)!!! No mistaking about it!