Sunday, March 1, 2009

A week behind

I spent this past week out of town on business so that explains the lack of updates. We got to spent this weekend with my parents here. That meant that Lisa and I got to catch up on sleep and my mom made us same great food. Thanks guys!!

While I was away I got to catch up with some old friends in CA. Definitely a good time.

Ryan had a hectic week while i was gone. He spent a day with Virginia Grandma, went to the mall with his pal, Kelly, and had a great time in music class. The pictures that I am posting now were actually taken last weekend - sorry for the delay.

Lisa's parents have a video camera and a very large television. So when we were over there, Ryan was watching himself in the videos and got quite a kick out of it...



He also loves playing around with Grandpa and treating their house like a big jungle gym.

No comments: