Saturday, January 30, 2010

First Real Bath and Site News

We took Evan into the big tub for the first time last week. Much like his big brother, he really enjoyed being in the water. He seemed to want to swim and I think the warmth felt pretty good for him.

He kept staring around in amazement (or in search of food, not sure which). He has become so much more alert and aware recently. And I swear, he has smiled at me a few times. We are getting closer to sleeping through the night. Keep your fingers crossed...









As for the site, it is finally updated with a new name and some info about Evan. Haven't changed the URL yet. Still trying to think of what I want it to be and whether I want to put this and smugmug on the same domain. Any web gurus have advice?

2 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

I think Evan got the better deal on events and people. The Fridge!!!

Ryan and Evan's Dad said...

I was more excited about Beethoven - but thanks!