Monday, August 2, 2010

Holy Crap - It's August.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


So when I last left the blog I posted our 4th of July photos two weeks late. Well, I haven't become any more prompt since then and just finished editing the rest July this weekend.

In that time, Evan has gone from one tooth to 4 and from staying put to starting to crawl. He is still a little chunker though. Ryan continues to be a Jekyll and Hyde toddler (aren't they all) but is getting really close to fully peeing on the toilet. Pooping, that's a whole other story - he just saves that for after you put him to bed or when he is alone in the basement. (sorry for the non-parents who had to read that, but that's life).

As for Lisa and I, in the past two weeks we decided to sell the house, cleaned and prepped the house for sale, put the house on the market and in 3 days got 3 offers. We are just completely busting at the seams in this place and ready to move on.

So why Strawberry Fields? For starters, it is one of my favorite shots,second, I can't do a post with no pictures, third, Ryan is big into pretending these days, and finally, with a little of that imagination of my own, moving again won't be so bad!

Enjoy the rest of our July recap...

No comments: