Monday, August 2, 2010

My Little Buddy

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Despite the typical toddler temperment, Ryan is just an awesome kid. Everyday after I work I am ordered to play catch, bedtime starts with dancing to Dispatch, Led Zeppelin and the Dave Matthews Band and when you catch the right mood, he tries so hard to be help out Lisa and I around the house. He is also obsessed with everyone's relatives and pets - his favorite thing to ask is what everyone's mommy and daddy's names are as well as their dogs and cats. He even went through all of those questions for John Fogerty when we heard Centerfield on the radio.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


He has opinions, likes and dislikes, and is more than willing to tell me all about his day. I can't believe he is almost 3. Seriously, he amazes me everyday.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: