Thursday, April 3, 2008

Frying Pan Park

OK, so I am a little behind in posting pictures from the weekend. We braved a little bit of cold weather and went to Frying Pan Park where they have a little farm. Ryan was pretty intrigued by the cows, a little scared of horses and largely unimpressed with the pigs.

Last year in California, we were packing for our move back on Thanksgiving so we celebrated with a Pizza (from Cheeseboard for the locals - it was awesome). So this was Ryan's first encounter with a turkey.

The sheep were just as interested in the boy as he was in them. Though it's not in the picture, he did actually pet the sheep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know why Ryan was scared of his rocking horse here yesterday! G-MaP
PS-Even though you aren't in SF anymore, I still can't get my fill of seeing Ryan and I really appreciate all your effort Tim in creating and adding to Ryan's Home on the Web.