Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tom and Nicole's Big Day

Ryan got to go to his first wedding yesterday. He had an absolute blast and was really well behaved - even though he was up more than 2 hours past his bedtime. Tom and Nicole picked a great location - 2941 in Falls Church and kept the ceremony and dinner very intimate with just over 20 people. I did the photography for them and had a blast with it. Once the pictures are done (so far i've made the cut from 550 to 350 - processing is next) they'll be over on smugmug.

This is the beautiful place where they had the ceremony...
I turned the camera over to the best man so that I could be in a few pictures. I think I can count on one hand the number of pictures of us as a family. Luckily, since we were all dressed up this was a great opportunity.
Ryan is definitely one of the guys now. First gets into the "guys" picture, then he started gazing longingly and Grandpa's beer. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was non-alcoholic.

Here's one of the whole family. On the ends are Ryan's great-grandparents who flew in from Detroit. In the middle, of course is his new Aunt, Nicole.
Nicole is one of the biggest fans of kids that I have ever met. While there was no shortage of attention paid to Ryan, since it was Nicole's party, she wanted to make sure he had a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim-the pictures are Great and so are you!!! Thanks so much for all the wonderful pictures you took and sharing them all with us. Love, G-ma P

Kelly and Alyssa's Grandma said...

I think Ryan is a beautiful baby!