Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun in Jersey

We spent our second weekend in a row at my parents' house in NJ. This time, Lisa and I went to the grand opening of the NICU at my mom's hospital. We can only hope that we'll never need the services of that type of unit, but let me tell you, this place was impressive. Top notch equipment and care with as many comforts of home for the family as possible.

On top of that Ryan had a blast. This is the "cabinet of toys" at their house. It's been slowly growing since our niece was born 6 years ago...
Grandma did a great job of teaching Ryan how to stack rings.



Sunday morning was spent on the screened in porch watching Grandpa mow the lawn...


Ryan got to spend more time running outside too. More of his Mr. Independent Phase I guess.

Maybe he's not so independent after all. Here he goes making a break for it down the walkway to Grandma.

Once we finished up here, it was off to our next East Coast destination - Philadelphia.

No comments: