Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lots of Fun with Kelly

Ryan had two play dates with Kelly over the weekend. They got together on Friday, with Lisa taking pictures. She gave them to Kelly's mom before I got to post them, so I was beaten to the punch. They are adorable, so head on over to Kelly's Korner to see them. It should be noted that I in no way endorse Ryan's outfit. My very well meaning friend in grad school there thought it'd make a great birthday present - and get under my skin :) thanks keith.

Kelly and her mom came over to our place on Sunday to enjoy the end of the summer and the last weekend at our pool.
Here they had a meeting of the minds comparing the relative merits of each of their sippy cups.


Ryan wanted to drive Kelly to the pool himself, but unfortunately there aren't enough seatbelts, and the pool is barely a block away.

No comments: