Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Last Stop

Philadelphia was the final destination of our east coast tour. Of course, I will go there any chance I get. It just so happened that I was able to work in a business trip so that Lisa and Ryan could play in the city.

Ryan entertained a group of rowdy Eagles fans at Zach's house on Sunday and met my old roommate Josh for the first time on Monday. On our way to meet Josh, we cut through the park where we met this cute, friendly dog...


While I was working they got to run around the city. Did I mention that Ryan is independent?
How cute is this outfit?

Apparently he also tried to go for a swim...

Last time Ryan was in Philly he was just over 4 months old so he couldn't appreciate the finer things in life - like cheesesteaks. There was no way I was going to leave the city without giving him his first taste...

1 comment:

K and As Mom said...

That outfit is too cute!

Lisa, I like the bangs ;)

Sounds like you guys had a great time in Philly, but I'm sure you're glad to be home.