Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Party Til the Sun Comes Up

Being the kind child that he is, Ryan decided that 5 a.m. would be a good time to wake up on Saturday morning. Being the kind husband that I am :) I "volunteered" to get up with him. I occasionally get to see Ryan in the morning before work so I am not too familiar with Lisa's routine, but here's how it goes down when Daddy's in charge.

Step One - Make sure that the pajama bottoms are woefully mismatched to the top. ( A space scene doesn't go with cars and trucks?)


Step Two - Find some cartoons as soon as possible.


But what about breakfast, Daddy? Mommy makes me sit in that high chair thing...


Ryan, meet Step Three - Eat Breakfast Wherever you want. If that means while watching TV, go right ahead.


A few hours later, the sun poked over the horizon, Mommy woke up and our day got started. I did enjoy a nice nap with the boy later that afternoon though :)

No comments: