Thursday, October 23, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods

So I just got home from a business trip so I can get back to updating the blog. Sunday was actually a big milestone for us. We left Ryan overnight for the first time. He had a sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa while Lisa and I enjoyed a night away. We spent the days in the mountains and on Skyline Drive and spent the night at L'Auberge Provencale. It is where we got married 4 1/2 years and we love it there. Even though the "blue room" where we had our reception is now yellow, the art work is still there and the food is still phenomenal.

Ryan had an awesome time with his grandparents and I got to take a ton of pictures of things other than him. We definitely missed him, though.

The pictures below have nothing to do with Ryan, so you are free to skip over them :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,
I like the new format, but not the black background. It's hard to read for us old folks. mom