Tuesday, October 14, 2008

XXII

Many of you may know that I have a fairly large fascination (or obsession) with the number 22. To be honest though, it's not without good reason:

- I was born on the 22nd of December
- I graduated from high school and performed in Carnegie Hall for the last time on June 1, 1996 (6+1+9+6 = 22)
- I graduated from college on the 22nd of May at the age of 22 while name name appeared on page 22 of the commencement program
- At this point, you may be wondering what (if anything) this has to do with the blog and/or Ryan. Well, his birthday is August 7, 2007. So - 8+7+7 = 22.

Throw in the whole Dallas Cowboys/Emmitt Smith thing and you've got my favorite number in the world. As such, we buy just about any piece of clothing with the #22 on it for Ryan (thank you Lisa :)





By the way - check out the picture of him with the balloon in the Fall Festival post - that's also a 22 on his hoodie.

No comments: