Sunday, August 19, 2007

Baby Wearing 101


I am not really sure about the East Coast, but it seems like everyone here in the Bay likes to "wear" their babies.  So, when in Rome....


Lisa has the stylish sling that you see above while I wear this contraption called the Ergo.  Both of these devices ensure that 1.) no one will ever see your baby while you're out in public and 2.) He'll have roughly the same amount of wiggle room that he had in the womb.  At least Lisa can pull off the stealth breastfeeding.

2 comments:

NuggetsMom said...

You both look like pros! I have both an Ergo and sling and found both of them to be indispensable. I love your sling fabric. What kind of sling is it? I'm shopping for a new one :)

Love the blog!
Elizabeth

Ryan and Evan's Dad said...

Its a hotsling. I am still getting the hang of the Ergo. I guess it'll be easier with practice