Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'M TWO...weeks old

So we've survived the first two weeks of parenthood.  Many thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Parmentier for helping us through.  Tonight is our first night at home with just the three of us, the Zolandz family.  Pretty damn cool.


 I figured I'd give you a then and now look at Ryan.  Yeah, I know, two weeks isn't exactly a long time, but but if there's one thing all of you that are parents have told me it's to enjoy these days while you have them.

I actually think there's a decent amount of difference between two minute old Ryan and two week old Ryan.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim and Lisa,
Thanks for letting us share your first days with Ryan. He is a beautiful little boy and it's obvious he has the best parents in the world. Miss you all already!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Parmentier