Monday, November 12, 2007

An Extra Day Off

We had a nice long weekend so I got to spend a little time behind the camera...he are a few of my favorites
I really wonder what he's think when he looks at me like this. The hand on the chin just cracked me up.

We all spent some time relaxing in bed today. Both of Ryan's furry friends were around for a while. Only the dog was too lazy to move when the camera came out. Mieko was long gone.

This one I just love. Not anything I can really explain, just the right shot at the right time.

If you look back in the blog archive, you'll find the pictures I took of Ryan in the glider when he was about 4 weeks old. Tuesday will be 14 weeks and you can see he takes up a bit more space now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures. Ryan is so big and just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He really looks like he's posing for the pictures and you got to love that smile--his whole face is smiling, which is very contagious by the way:) Love, GmaP