Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgivng

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the lack of new pictures, but packing for a cross-country move limits my time behind the camera. I hope you all had a great holiday. We can't wait to be back east for Christmas.

These are three of the funniest videos I have seen in a really long time. I wish i was creative enough to come up with them. Parents with Bumbos and anyone else with a pomeranian will especially appreciate them.

I'll try to put something together before we move.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These videos are so hilarious, and the pomeranian made me think I was watching Ryan & Iggy, how appropriate!!! Thanks for sharing, I'm still laughing over them. Hope the packings going good and almost over. Love, GmaP
PS--Someone took a lot of time to make those videos!