Tuesday, November 6, 2007

On the Road Again

OK, so I thought about all of the creative ways to put this out here....movies, photos, etc...but in the end, I decided to just tell you all....

WE ARE MOVING BACK TO VIRGINIA!!!

Even better, Ryan will be with family for his first Christmas, some of you can ridicule me in person when I turn 30 and we'll be back in a market where we can actually afford a house.

My last day of work here is November 16. We'll probably fly in shortly after Thanksgiving.

Its been an incredible adventure out here, but we're all (Ryan included) really excited to be heading back East.

We'll see you soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the blog will continue with an east coast edition.

K and As Mom said...

I'm so looking forward to having you back here now that we have babies. It will be fun to get them together :) Yay!